Sunday 17 February 2008

I Want

I'm looking for affection and respect
A little passion... - Joni Mitchell

Furthurmore, I want

- Ginger hair

- stubble or equivalent

- tight bodies, but not skinny

- good dress sense

- intellectualism

- affection without outrageous demands, and great swooping liberties taken

- a friend who will fuck me basically

- someone who stays distant enough to remain desirable

- someone who will actually reciprocate ~ something mutual, not uncalled for or rejected

- to be considerably worse than me a some things, so i can feel superior

- to understand i need to work

- to make more sense of me than i can, but not tell me this in anyway so that i don't begin to vomit blood

- to not mind my fat, blemishes and my vast plantations of body hair, or else to help me remove these

- to cut through my seething hive like a knife

- to let me know

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.