Wednesday 2 July 2008

Right Now I'm Winning

So we constructed a party, and I made many boasts that there would be a sex cavern (surprisingly, there was, but I was not any part of the activities). I had two prospects in mind, very vague ones, one who had propositioned me when drunk and one who was flirting with me an awful lot, though I knew he just wanted to be assured that I fancied him. It's terrible when a straight boy assumes you will fancy them, but even worse when you sort of do, and even worse when you don't want to feed their narcissism but you do want to get your rocks off. Luckily neither showed up, so I was saved the embarassment of leching. There was another boy though, a gay one (they exist), and the evening, fuelled by copious alcohol, slowly became me sliding my legs in between his, grabbing his hand and having about thirty seconds of kissing, after which he went to the bathroom and passed out. I am either so good I gave him toxic shock syndrome, or else I am like Rogue and drained all his life force.

It reminded me though, how good boys are, and flirting, and kissing, and how much better it is to do all that with someone who actually wants to. Who needs straight boys dancing around the subject, all evasive and confusing, when you can have a boy who just gets in there? Much better.

And it has cured me, for now, of my desire for that narcissistic boy - he will get no satisfaction off me until I get desperate again - but for now, I can stand by my non sexual instincts and say 'Nah mate, nah'.

My record player is tempremental and often doesn't play my records at the right speeds, but it has been a bit better recently so I am listening to Nona Hendryx's 'Nona' album, it is so good. She looks so amazing on the cover as well.




Specifically the song 'Winning' if you can find it

No comments: