Tuesday 25 November 2008

What To Say... (Part One)

* Do you want to be my girlfriend?
* Can I be your boyfriend?
* Do you want to be boyfriend/girlfriend?
* Can I be your man?
* Can you be my man?
* Could we be more?
* Do you feel the same? (hand on her upper thigh)
* J'atme (repeat)
* I really like you...(wait till she responds)
* I have never done this before... (wait to see how she responds)
* I fucking love you
* Get on the fucking block and fuck
* This may sound crass... (insert in fount of any of the above)
* I really need this... (insert in fount of any of the above)
* I really want you
* Can I have the pleasure of your hand
* Do you? (ask this while looking into there eyes, if they do not respond then nothing is lost as you can pass it off as another question, if they respond positively then great)
* How do you like your coffee
* I wish I could be with you all the time
* Do you know how to fix me?
* You don’t like me (low self-esteem can sometimes attract the other)
* (just kiss them (only use this when language escapes you))
* What do you think of me? (credited to Jamie)
* Lets do this together (units always seem stronger)

No comments: