Wednesday 16 May 2007

HEY EBLYBODY I MADE COOKIES!!!!! DIG IN!!!!

oh no, you can't, you are not here. They are lovely though, i am impressed with myself. They have hazelnuts and white, milk and dark chocolate chips, wicked. I thinking i may be trying to fill the sucking void in my chest with cooking, but IT TASTES SO GOOD! the recipe came from Amy Sedaris' 'I Like You: Entertaining Under The Influence'. it is:

3/4 cup of sugar
3/4 cup of brown sugar
240g of unsalted butter
2 eggs
2 tspn vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups of bread flour
1 tspn of baking powder
1 1/2 tspn of salt
500g choclate chips
80g hazelnuts

beat the sugars and melted butter together.
add the eggs and vanilla extract
gradually add the flour, salt and baking powder
stir in choc and nuts
chiiiiiiiiiiiiiil.
form into little balls and flatten out on a greased baking tray
cook at 190 centigrade for 9-11 minutes, or until nicely crispy if you like that (i like that)

eeeeeennnnnnnjjjjjjjjjjooooooooooy!

No comments: