Thursday 23 August 2007

Movies, Multigrains, Men and Mondays

Right so me and my little sister Lilly went to the Holy Land that is Valley Centertanement on Wednesday to see The Simpson’s Movie which was like watching the Simpson’s for an hour and a bit not that this is a bad, although I felt a little underfed when I exited the cinema partly due to the multigrain bar which was the only object I had to suckle on but I felt that it was not as long and as gag filled as it could of been. But It comes highly recommended........

A day or too before this screening and a while before I had decided on a new hair cut something like a crew cut but from the 1940's or 30's well like Buster Keaton really a man with the beauty of every man put together and then strained to get the pips out and 9 out of ten times he always gets the girl....



So I got to work on my hair and it looks kind of good, its a bit more like a well you will see sometime soon when I manage to upload some photos. While we are on the subject I have been working my way through the silent comedians and am currently watching my way thought the Buster Keaton box set and the best film so far is Sherlock Jr (1924) an incredible film as always a harrowing tale of love and justice, Buster plays the part of a cinema projectionist and aspiring detective who falls asleep on the job and dreams himself into the film solving crimes and creating wonderful slapstick moments (one of which although not in this movie was referenced within The Simpson’s Movie).....I wont spoil the ending.

Another batch of jam was made the other day from our faithful plum tree. Wonderful

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.