Saturday 16 June 2007

A Soundtrack to Ours Lifes

It's a hard life for a man with no wife and i wish, how i wish someone would care, because i'm sick and weary of being alone. How many years must a girl be lonely before she ever finds her goal? I don't know baby, maybe it's all in my mind, but it's a lone lone lonely town, and i'm crying every day. I just want to happy, sipping, puffing passing, relaxing with my family, all i really want is to be happy. And doesn't it feel good to know that you've been loved?

I'm so busy, so busy thinking about kissing you, and how i want to do that without entertaining another thought.

Let me be yours until tomorrow.





1) 'Hard Life' by Bonnie 'Prince' Billy
2) 'Wish Someone Would Care' by Irma Thomas, Marcia Ball & Tracie Nelson
3) 'Heart Needs A Home' by Richard & Linda Thompson
4) 'How Many Days?' by Syreeta
5) 'All In My Mind' by Maxine Brown
6) 'Lone Lonely Town' by Tammi Terrell
7) 'No More Tears' by Teedra Moses
8) 'Be Happy' by Mary J. Blige
9) 'A Lovestory' by Thomas Dybdahl
10) 'A Little Lost' by Arthur Russell
11) 'Yours Until Tomorrow' by Irma Thomas

No comments: